Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ragnar 2012

We all look so happy before we started running.

We always joke that Drew and I are twins.  This pic makes me rethink that idea.

Ryan was feeling a little outnumbered.  He was the only non-Christensen in van 2.

Dan and Ryan both had "non support" legs.  We never had opportunities to take pics of them running.

Braden and Dean were the only two we ever saw from the other van.  Apparently Braden was having more fun than me.

My favorite pic of Shelby!

I am trying to talk Trevor into taking the orange bracelet from me.  The sad thing is that he is so nice that I think he really would of just to help me.

Waiting for Kass.  we gave her water every mile up the "Ragnar."

Trevor was stuck in the back of the suburban most of the race.

Kass and Shelby at the top of Guardsman.  They killed it!

Most of the bmazda team:  Dean, Erika, Caitlyn, Braden Shelby, Janna, Kassidy, Dan, Trevor and Ryan.
Rrandy, Mike and Drew did not come to the finish.
Thanks to Lindsey, Tad and Trevor for being our volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment