Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shelby's first games at Dixie

Tad and Kass and I went to St. George on Thursday to watch Shelby's first regular season games.  We were lucky enough to stay with Cherie and Gary Leavitt in their beautiful home.

There was a little confusion at the start so they just had the starters run out on the field.
This game was a 2-2 tie versus Cal State LA.  Shelby played all 110 minutes.  Krissy Page scored the first goal for Dixie.  Yay Krissy!

Tad exploring the backyard.
Kass working on her tan.


Tad playing pool boy.  He had a great time with the pool.

Shelby and Kass after the first game.

Dixie lost the 2nd game against Sonoma St 2-1.  Ashleigh Jameson was there to watch her little sister Abby play.  
We sat with Ashleigh through the 2nd game then went and took pics with Ashley Woollam.  She trained all four girls.  Kass and Ashleigh at BYU.  Now Shelby and Abby at Dixie.

2 comments:

  1. cute pics! I hate to be the one to tell you this but I actually wasnt there and that pic is of Shelby and Kass lol. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, wishful thinking! I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete