Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Day in Maui :(

The day started off harmless enough.  Dan went for a run, then I played tennis.



 We then went for a little hike along the Coastal Trail in Kapalua.

Before our trip, I ordered a swim dress from a catalog.  The model was standing on a paddle board.  I bought this lovely purple swim dress, but hadn't worn it yet.  I told Dan that we needed to go down and get a pic of me in my new swim dress standing on a paddle board.


 I have only been on the paddle board once in calm water.  It was very windy today.  I paddled out to where I was comfortable standing up.  It took forever for me to get my balance.  When I finally looked up, I had drifted very far away.  Dan took pictures with the telephoto lens, but this is as close as it got!


 After a very long swim/knee paddle, I was back.  Yes, this water looks calm, but I was too tired to stand up again.  Lovely dress though!
At least I lived to laugh about it.

1 comment:

  1. What a hott momma you are! I thought those were the model photos

    ReplyDelete