Monday, May 14, 2012
Magnificent Monday
This morning Dan wanted to go for a hard 4 mile run. I only wanted to go 2 or 3 easy miles so we split up and agreed to meet up in an hour. I finished in 35 minutes so I started to walk the path that Dan would be coming back on. I kind of got disoriented (lost) so I kept running to get back to the van. 50 minutes later I found my way back. My iPod said I went 7.4 miles.
Kapalu Tennis Garden is awesome and sets up tennis for anyone who wants to play. I had a doubles time that I had to go straight to after my long run. Super Fun!
After that, we came home and tried out the stand-up paddle boards. Did that for about 2 hours. No pictures of the days activities, but this is how we spent the rest of the afternoon. Dan avoids the sun and I worship it. We are only about 5 feet apart in these pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Glad you're having fun :)
ReplyDelete